To prevent risking damaging the APACHE nozzle we suggest do not fire the apache with the upper reciever off.
- No timing issues… ever!
- Unique sound where everyone will know you are running an APACHE
- No more broken return springs
- No FPS loss from semi to auto modes
- Adjustable nozzle length (4mm of adjustment) using spacers
- Tappet plate and return spring no longer required
- Includes spare spring, 2mm and 3mm sorbo pads
Tested and proven to feed perfectly, zero fps drop from semi to auto all the way up to 75 rps at over 400 fps.
We see on average 10% fps drop in power from a well sealed strong return spring tappet plate system but there are no timing adjustments needed for any rate of fire up to 75 rps.
We recomened only using Ausgel Elite or AKA or harder gels, softer gels, older gels will not be able to handle the high nozzle speed of the APACHE.
The APACHE is a hi tech little peice of kit, we highly recomend only experienced AEG builders tackle an instal and setup. The theory is very similar to HPA for timing and airflow.
-Lower and upper made from CNC 6061 Aluminium.
-Nozzle made from CNC 7075 Aluminium
-All seals are Nitrile 70 duro rubber.